Monday 10 August 2015

Rutty Ruttington

I'm gonna be honest here, it's been a real uphill struggle these last couple of weeks. I don't know if it's my medication, being back home or my lack of any real plan for next year (I still need to find a 12 month placement for my honours or come up with some other plan for the next 12 months) that have made me into this lethargic beast but I've been getting bugger all done. I mean less than other times I've gotten nothing done. All that said I have managed to get working on Tom Francis' Game Maker tutorials again which haven given me better insight into how I can implement the final big system Revolver needs (pause functionality) among other things. I just need to actually work out how to get my game to pause properly. Once that is done however I'm going to send out some test copies to a bunch of people and see what they think/what they can break and polish the game from there. That's the plan at least. All in all I'm doing alright, don't worry, I'm just going through a little rut as we all do; I just wanted to make sure that communication doesn't hit a total standstill. Oh and sorry for the delayed post, I was at my granddads pretty much all of yesterday.

-Beau

twitter.com/Bocodillo

No comments:

Post a Comment