Tuesday 2 February 2016

Continuing into February

I finished a game yesterday! Go here, give it a try & tell me what you think!


What a beautiful intro screen.


NOT THE BEES!


This level is actually quite difficult. Aim for the turrets!


What's this rising from the bottom of the screen...


Super bonus ultra hard wave!

Now onto my plans for February.

Firstly I'm building a website for someone (my boss specifically) which will be fun but difficult as I haven't done any web dev since uni. It's paid work though, which is great and means it definitely takes top priority. This brings me onto point two.

There will be no official game of the month for February. Between the website building, more time at work (we've got a busy month ahead) & wanting to do some other things, which I'll cover in a moment I'm going to be too busy to guarantee that I'll produce a full game worth a month of work. That doesn't mean I wont release anything, just I'm not counting it as a proper game a month.

Instead what I'll be doing is spending time learning Unity some more as well as getting to know physics in game maker. Why? Unity is a very powerful environment to develop games and in game make I currently have no idea how to build a platformer or use physics. Both things I'd like to do/use in the future.

That's all today folks and thanks for the support so far!

-Beau

twitter.com/Bocodillo

No comments:

Post a Comment