Sunday 12 July 2015

Work of a Different Kind

I've had a pretty good week all things considered. Even though my sleeping pattern is pretty much non-existent, I've managed to make great progress in my final uni assignment and I've even managed to write the whole of the story side of Revolver which is a chunk I've actually been worried about getting done for a while. All I've got to do on that front now is take what I've got and sprinkle it throughout the game as messages from the helper character & notes you'll find lying around. As I mentioned last week I'm still not doing programming stuff on Revolver and instead concentrating on my assignments up until its finished, so as I've been saying for far too long now, not much to say this week! I can't wait to get back to work on Revolver and start updating this blog with much more interesting game dev stuff, I'll be spending a lot of time working on it when I'm back home.

Anyway, have a nice day and I'll be back next week with something, hopefully, much more interesting.

-Beau

twitter.com/Bocodillo

No comments:

Post a Comment