Sunday 5 July 2015

A Vital Setback

Between personal problems and a big ass Java assignment, development of Revolver has hit a real slow pace. I'm not apologising for this though. After having a couple of weeks of struggling to get up before the late afternoon, difficulties with motivation & other things besides, what little time I've been able to work effectively (not just staring blankly at my screen) I have been trying to spend on said assignment. I really, really don't want to have to do this module again next year. All this said development on Revolver is going to take a short break up until this module is finished on the 17th of July. Hopefully I'll be feeling a little less shit by then and I'll be able to get working solidly on Revolver again. Lord knows I'd like to get this game finished sooner rather having even more delays. For the sake of tradition here is the weeks Revolver dev log:

01/06/2015:
-Finished basic layout of rSkyEntrance.
-Improved the look of the terminals, by putting them half into walls. Yes really.

Not much else to write about this week. I want to get just a little further in Person of Interest before I write anything about it.

-Beau

twitter.com/Bocodillo

No comments:

Post a Comment