Sunday 17 May 2015

A Brief Holiday

It's been a super fun week of revision and other university obligations this week. I've been putting side projects to, well, the side for the past week in order to make room for such things but that'll all be changing again start next week. Well more like Tuesday (I have a phase test tomorrow) but still, I'll be back in the swing of things again soon so keep your eyes on this space. In other news I plan on making a short playthrough of my game at its current stage sometime next week so we've got that to look forward to.

Keeping it super short this week (once again eh?) but as I've said above about swings and that, I'll be back into one next week and these posts will become more ramble once again. Looking forward to it!

-Beau

twitter.com/Bocodillo

No comments:

Post a Comment