Tuesday 11 November 2014

Storyboard NOT ACTUALLY COMPLETE AS ONCE THOUGHT!

Yeah... So it turns out that the final idea I had was a little bit more shit than initially thought. On the downside this project that was meant to be simple and little isn't going to be finished for a while still. On the upside however it is actually going to be a good bit longer when finished and hopefully a lot more interesting now that I've taken it from a small not that important story to something a little more interesting. Locations are being mentioned as are themes of magic and other creatures I haven't even invented yet. So with my writing skills and a little luck this should actually turn out to be quite an interesting story!

Onto other things. I don't update this nearly enough to call it a working journal, so to rectify that I'm now going to update it weekly every Sunday at least. I'll do the usual and write about how I've done less than I wanted but more than I expected to and I'm going to start making the place look a little nicer as we get into December. At the moment this blog looks crap. HINT: That's because it is.

-Beau

Here, there be Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bocodillo

No comments:

Post a Comment